Friday, May 2, 2008

We shall see.

Thanks for your votes on the vintage green stove vrs. the new commercial style stainless range debate. I made an offer early yesterday on the green stove. So far with no response. We shall have to wait and see.

Strangely enough LondonHIM's former Chambers model A stove (from his last home) was offered to us later yesterday afternoon. It looks just like the one above. This could be even better with our kitchen choices of the white carrera and the white cabinets not to mention the white farmhouse sink.

What a small world it is!

3 comments:

pve design said...

love the white!
either one are "hot"---!

Elizabeth H. said...

I have a Chambers range in Houston if you are interested.

Marie Louise said...

Prefer the white myself! I think I may have had a stove like that years ago in my first apartment. Pretty sure I didn't appreciate it's vintage qualities back then!