Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Elegant Outdoor Living

Photography by Stacey Brandford for Canadian House & Home

Just one image in a completely covetable backyard overhauled by homeowner Mark Robert. This is an outdoor room done right! (I'm thinking off the master bedroom!) Featured in the March issue of Canadian House & Home magazine in an article by Laura Muir. The entire backyard is supremely elegant while remaining livable and unstuffy. This is my first purchase of the Canadian magazine. It's wonderful. You should check it out if you haven't already!

5 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

Isn't Canadian House & Home great! I ran across it in 2001. I'm a huge fan of Editor Cobi Ladner - my husband thought I was nuts when I showed him that she was wearing the same sweater I had.

pve design said...

A perfect spot to relax with nature, a good book and a tall glass of something elegant!
Love it~

London Calling said...

MyNottingHill-its so good! I wish I found it sooner.

London Calling said...

PVE-My thoughts exactly!

Elizabeth said...

Which day can I move in?