Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Falling down the rabbit hole...

Alice down the rabbit hole c. Disney

A kind reader and blogging friend inquired " Where are you? Did you fall down a hole?". Indeed I did - like Alice I have found myself in a free fall for the last 6 weeks since we made the decision to close out our business. The goal is to wrap up things by end of the month. Like many other small businesses these days I imagine, it was a difficult decision but will be worth it in the long run. Paying off in less stress and without question less financial burden.

The greatest gift will be more time. Time to devote to working on the beloved "tiny Tudor". To showing more of our progress around here and to devote to finishing this remodel and planning a wedding on a budget without sacrificing style.

So if you are reading this, thanks for being patient and we should be back to regularly scheduled programming very soon! Smiles, LC

21 comments:

My Notting Hill said...

Welcome back - you've been missed!

pve design said...

Hello! Good to hear from you and see that you are juggling and shuffling your full deck. I hope that you find strength and creativity during this time.
Blogging has helped me through many a challenge -
We are here to give you positive energy - you always post such lovely things -
pve

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Glad to know you are okay. I'm thinking good thoughts for you, as is Edward I am certain!

Debra said...

Lovely to hear that you are no longer among the missing. You have been missed! Hope to read your lovely posts more frequently once the dust settles.

Scot Meacham Wood said...

Glad to see you safely returned to the blog-world. and I can't wait to hear and see more of the aforementioned "tiny tudor" !

Pigtown*Design said...

welcome back. we missed you!

Laura @ the shorehouse. said...

I am all for less stress. :-)

Hope things are going well for you. I can imagine life has been filled with lots of decisions for you of late. Standing by for regularly scheduled programming!

vicki archer said...

Glad you are coming back and good luck with all the changes going on in your life, xv.

hmstrjam said...

i love the image- sort of feel that way myself-- in free fall but in a pleasant sort of way...

cotedetexas said...

Glad you are back!!!

Maria Killam said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Remember there's magic at the other end of the rabbit hole :)

Scribbler said...

I wondered where you were -- welcome back!

Scribbler

Ian Bines said...

great blog, great posts, keep up the great work...

Diane said...

Can't wait till you come back.

Rose C'est La Vie said...

Welcome Back. I love your blog. I actually live in London and the black cabs are still there!

pve design said...

Thanks for your wishes today.
Hope you are well and back to blogging soon.
I do miss your posts! Always full of intrigue.

Anonymous said...

blessings & grace right now. you have such a fantastic attitude about it all - very inspiring.

Fifi Flowers said...

I look forward to your return... you are MISSED!!!
ENJOY!!!
Fifi

wendy humphreys said...

Great image, I think we can all relate on some level to that, I know I sure can, thanks for sharing
it's really fun.

red ticking said...

so glad to have found you... my thoughts are with you..sometimes life shakes us up a bit but always makes us stronger...

Dawn said...

Sorry you've had to close out your business. I've just discovered your lovely blog and am enjoying reading back entries. You've created a beautiful site.

Cheers!
Dawn