Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Did you know?

Did you know that Wisteria had an outlet? I had no clue, until yesterday that is. When I read a post on Material Girls about a trip made to the outlet complete with pictures of the store including LOTS of goodies at BARGAIN prices. Soon discovered there is a link to the outlet on the main website for Wisteria online.

Check out the price on those spin stools. Amazing. Almost worth the 290 mile drive to Dallas to pick up a set, even with the cost of gas. Almost.


More good stuff from Wisteria Outlet.





Good news is they are having a huge warehouse sale the beginning June the 26th through that weekend. Bad news is no phone orders or shipping for the Outlet. Bummer.

P.S. Be sure to take a look at Material Girls blog for the tour of the store!


9 comments:

Paul Pincus said...

most excellent weblog.

cheers ; )

Fifi Flowers said...

They need an online catalog!

My Notting Hill said...

I went to the outlet on trip to Dallas in March. It is so worth it - I can only imagine what a warehouse sale would be like!

katiedid said...

OMG if only. Maybe Joni from Cote De Texas can ship stuff to us.

Liz Harrell said...

Wow... if only they shippped. Dallas is a full day's drive for me... plus I cant fit too much in my little car anyway. But the idea of a Wisteria outlet makes my head spin!

London Calling said...

Fifi- I second that!

London Calling said...

My Notting Hill - good to know.

la la Lovely said...

I love Wisteria. And an outlet.. they really should let us order online or over the phone!!!!!!!!

Meander said...

they have an outlet! i sooooo did not even need to know that! thanks anyway, now i'm in trouble for sure.
have a lovely weekend!